Here’s what’s coming before the Clark County Council this week.
You can physically attend the regularly scheduled meeting(s) at 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver, WA on the 6th floor. Or, you can submit written comments or attend virtually using your computer. The information is below. Please share your thoughts by email and by participating.
Link to the Clark County Council Calendar if you want to bookmark it: | Clark County (wa.gov)
This coming weeks meetings:
Tuesday June 21st – 6pm. You can participate remotely at: https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=e7325752f1d2ec56f57e18cadac30b796 You can submit written comments about any agenda item at: https:// www.clark.wa.gov/councilors/public-comment
Topics of interest:
- Approval of a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between Clark County and the Juvenile Detention Officers Guild.
- Approval to confirm execution of the First Amendment of Agreement for Services between Clark County and the Cowlitz Indian Tribe.
- Approval of federal funding contracts (Project Prospectus and Local Agency Agreement) for the NE Ward Road/NE Davis Road intersection improvement project; CRP #320922.
- Approval of Resolution 2022-06-01 consistent with the Council action on June 7, 2022, relating to the Buildable Lands Report.
- Approval of the 2021 Annual Bridge Report.
- Approval of a resolution delegating the Clark County Treasurer's Office broad authority to execute a partial refunding of the county's 2012R Limited Tax General Obligation refunding bonds to achieve the highest debt service savings possible. The resolution also authorizes the remaining bonds to be paid off early.
- Public Hearing: 2022 Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Program
Wednesday June 22nd –
8:30am Board of Health (BoH) Online at: https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=edcc5569c8f39f7b6b012e3df987b3389 Written comments on the days topics at: www.clark.wa.gov/councilors/public-comment
Council Time to follow the BoH general business
1pm – Legislative Update from County Lobbyists. To listen in use this link: https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=e2af0133f25795ecc3f38b4844a562abb
Thursday June 23rd –
10:30am WSAC (Washington State Association of Counties will conduct a briefing. This may be interesting and informative. Join remotely at: https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=ec93a599ad591caaad99e17561e946666
4:30pm Forum County's Proposed Public Safety Sales Tax Proposition Link for remote is: https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=e69157158952105761f4286c15e032c73
That’s the list of scheduled events for the week ending June 24th 2022. Hope to see your submitted comments on the topics being discussed or online. Your awareness and involvement is essential to a well-functioning County Council.